Minecraftdesign Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minecraftdesign Forum

The forum and community page for the Minecraftdesign Wiki!

2 posters

falconbridge's presentation

falconbridge

falconbridge's presentation Empty falconbridge's presentation

Post  falconbridge Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:59 am

hello there.
    couldn't find the designer application forum mentionned in the rank topic,

I am falconbridge, a 20 years old medical student in france.
    I discovered minecraft through youtube and i own a legit licenced version of minecraft under the username bartimeus. i've played since 1.2

My computer is very slow, despite using optifine, so i cannot really explore much above ground with the fog set to tiny... i am therefor mostly indoor decorating and cave exploring. i usually play on normal but often switch to peacefull if i lag during a fight.
    my medical studies don't give me a lot a free time, i only play during the week end and hollydays. I let my little sisters play with my account the rest of the time. i used to make ruins and npc deserted village (fully decorated) for my sister to discover before the 1.8

I enjoy playing legit but have used occasionnaly mcedit and toomanyitem for big project (i attempted a very large reconstruction of the district nine mothership).

well that about sums it all up.
    Kassarock
    Kassarock
    Admin
    Admin

falconbridge's presentation Empty Re: falconbridge's presentation

Post  Kassarock Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:29 am

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good stay and a chance to contribute to us Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 pm